Friday, September 07, 2007

And these dreams keep you awake

As the days go on and the places fade away,
to dirt and to dust, it all fades away.

And the waiting is the hardest thing to take,
In an moment more before we break.


Hello fellow Earthlings. Holis are ending soon!
So saddddd. Cannot wake up late anymore ):
LIFE-IS-SOOOO-UNFAIR.

Okay, so I got to know this Sec 2 girl in maple.
She is Olivia's cousin! Harharhar :D Name's Alicia.


Hahah Im in my noob outfit :D
F2 F2 F2.

Today is a boring day. Did Maths homework & practice.
Haha. Sounds so geeky, yeah I know (x
K, was cleaning up my files when I saw..

THE PICTURES THAT MY UNCLE HAD SENT TO MEEEE!
About 7 years ago, hahah.
& I look darn fugly, with all my visible fats.
Not that now I dont have, I have okay!! D: D:




KWA KWA KWA. Sissie, I got your unglam shotttt :D


Ehhhhh.


Ahhhhh.

HOHOHO. This is funny.


"Eh quit staring at my adorable face!"


"HOIII! I mean it, or else I'll lick you!"


"Huh, still looking? Forget it."

Harharrr. Uber lame, yes I know.
K, today is a very random entry.
Hm. Till then, goodbye Earthlings (:

No comments: